McDonalds Defence-III Lahore
McDonald’s is the largest and best known global food services retailer with more than 30,000 restaurants in 121 countries. Our outstanding brand recognition, experienced management, high-quality food, site development expertise, advanced operational systems and unique global infrastructure ensure a position that enables us to capitalize on global opportunities. We plan to expand our leadership position through great tasting food, superior service, everyday value and convenience. McDonald’s Pakistan
is part of the Lakson Group of Companies, a leading business house in Pakistan
486-B, Block Y, Phase III, DHA, Cantt, Lahore.
(0300) 8476835– Mobile and (042) 35733826-27 / 35731599 – Telephone
Phone - Delivery:
111-BIG-MAC OR 1112-44-622
Foodtype / Cuisine:
Fast Food, Burger
Mon - Sun: 12:00 pm - 01:00 am
McDonalds Lahore Office:
McDonalds Karachi Office:
- Address: Gam Corp. (Pvt) Ltd.
Opposite Khyber Block,Lahore Cantonment.
- Phone: (92-42) 3662 3333-6
- Fax: (92-42) 3662 3337
History and Present McDonald’s Pakistan: McDonald’s first restaurant opened its door to the people of Pakistan in September 1998 in Lahore. This launch was met with unprecedented enthusiasm from the citizens of Lahore, who are known for their liveliness, vigor and penchant for quality food. Karachi opened its first restaurant a week after Lahore.
Ever since we opened the doors of our restaurants both in Karachi & Lahore, we have been proud to provide our customers the same great taste, outstanding value and superior service that is synonymous with the Golden Arches all over the world.
Today millions of Pakistanis place their trust in McDonald’s every day- trusting the company to provide them with food of a very high standard, quick service and value for money. So next time you walk into one of our restaurants, please remember, McDonald’s Pakistan is here now, to put a smile on your face, each and every time you visit us.
McDonald’s is firmly committed to giving back to the community where it operates. We are happy to become involved because we recognize that organizations have a role to play in helping communities to work successfully. The contribution we enjoy most is the experience of working together with others in the community to achieve worthwhile benefits for those who need it most.
Branches: There are now 27 restaurants in 8 major cities of Pakistan. (11 in Karachi, 1 in Hyderabad, 10 in Lahore and 1 in Faisalabad, 1 in Kala Shah Kaku, 1 in Sialkot, 1 in Islamabad & 1 in Rawalpindi).
- Address: SIZA Foods (Pvt) Ltd.
Lakson Square Building # 2,
Sarwar Shaheed Road, Karachi.
- Phone: (+92-21) 35698 0000
- Fax: (+92-21) 3568 8056
The birth of McDonald's began with Raymond Albert Kroc.: Ray Kroc was the exclusive distributor of a milk shake maker called the Multimixer. Meanwhile, two brothers, Richard and Maurice McDonald owned and ran a hamburger restaurant in San Bernadino, California, in the 1950s. Ray Kroc heard how well the McDonald brothers were doing using his Multimixers to serve their customers. He met up with them and acquired the franchising right from them to run McDonald's restaurants. A great success story was in the making. In 1955, Ray Kroc founded the McDonald's Corporation and opened the first restaurant in Des Plaines, Illinois. In 1961, he bought out the McDonald brothers
And the rest, as they say, is history. McDonald's grew into the largest restaurant organisation in the world. Today, there are more than 34,000 McDonald's restaurants serving 69 million customers each day in over 119 countries. Ray Kroc died in 1984 but his legacy is very much alive. His success story continues with McDonald's families of employees, franchisees and suppliers. His commitment, dedication and achievements continue to live on at McDonald's restaurants across the world.
- McDonald's Golden Arch Award 2011.
- McDonald's Regional Award 2011.
- “Outstanding Quality & Supply Chain Excellence" Award
McDonald's APMEA Award in 2010.
- LPGR Award 2009.
- ‘Customer Satisfaction Opportunities’ and ‘People’s Commitment’ Award 2009.
- Top Performance Regional Customer Satisfaction Award 2009.
Quality Assurance: .
- The Homely Touch of the Highest Quality Standards at McDonald’s: At McDonald’s it’s always like coming home. We make sure that the warmth of our homely touch reaches your highest expectations. Be it food, service or the ambiance, we keep elevating our quality standards to new levels. McDonald’s has implemented rigorous food safety standards called “from farm to restaurants”. Here food is not just meant for thought. Food means quality by all means. That is why McDonald’s is served to you and your loved ones with all our heart and soul.
- Meat With 100% Purity: 100% purity is the reason why all our beef sandwiches taste so delicious. They are made from 100% halal beef cuts with no additives or preservatives. Chicken that we serve is carefully deboned breast meat only, with seasoned batter and a choice of sauce portions, while our Spicy McCrispy Chicken Deluxe uses only muscle cuts. All relevant authorities monitor our high quality standards of 100% halal chicken.
- High Quality Baked Buns: We source our buns from suppliers who use only high quality wheat. All the buns are subject to strict quality and safety controls all through the production process.
- Crunchy Farm-fresh vegetables: We select the best of the best vegetables that are continually monitored for freshness, high nutrients and safety, to maintain top quality standards. We use regional/local suppliers to ensure that the freshness and high quality are delivered to you in all our products.
- No Compromise: At McDonald’s we give high importance to the smallest of the detail, from meat to spices, and everything is standardized. That is because we follow our global set quality standards with no compromise, right from the farm to the restaurant till the time it is served to you.
Nutrition: These nutrient values are provided to assist our customers with typical meal planning for cardiology, renal, diabetes and weight control diets. If you need to monitor any of these nutrients, this information will help you with your selections at McDonald’s restaurants.
Some of our products are seasoned with salt and pepper as part of the preparation process in our restaurants. If you wish to reduce the amount of sodium or calories from your diet, you can order sandwiches without grill seasoning or condiments, and McFriesTM without salt. (While the nutrition information is based on standard product formulations, variations may occur depending on the local supplier, the region of the country and the season of the year. Serving sizes may vary from quantity upon which the analysis was conducted. Serving size designation for beverages refers to the local cup capacity; the actual fill may be slightly less. All products served at McDonald’s – and provided by our suppliers – must meet our strict specifications and high standards of quality. Percent Daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Daily values may be higher or lower depending upon calorie need.)